Paul is a Chartered Architectural Technologist and has worked in both Architectural and Building Surveying Practices for over 30 years.
Prior to starting PDK Architecture and Surveying in 2011 he was a director of Architecture and Building Surveying for Baqus Group.
Paul is widely experienced in all areas of Construction.
Key Skills and Experience
· Architectural design of all aspects of construction, from minor alterations to £ multi million new build and refurbishment projects.
· Project Management of Healthcare, Education and Commercial developments.
· Planning application drawings and submission.
· Detailed design and construction drawings and submission of building regulations.
· Party Wall.
· Building condition surveys.
· Measured Building surveys.
· Domestic Alterations.
· Cost Management.
The values of the Practice are to provide a customer focused service and be attentive to detail.
With this we pride ourselves on being professional and flexible, yet informal and easy to deal with.
Our goal is to build and maintain long-term client's relationships, by dedication to providing our service on time and within budget.